Hyper Space Hyper Space

Jet Set Jet Set

Great!!

i suck at reviews

knife knife

bad

sneppe responds:

0 stars? seriously? my music is 100 times better than your music. fucking go to hell! i hope your kids die

Space Race (trance) Ft. Zen.R.G Space Race (trance) Ft. Zen.R.G

berry gud

Ghost (Instrumental) Ghost (Instrumental)

I know I suck at reviews, but I'll try my best here:

This track is amazing at being what it needs to be! It's got a unique style, and a very good intention. Even though I don't really have much taste in this type of music, I still enjoyed it! I would recommend it to people who like this sort of stuff or are looking for something new, but if you despise this type of music, probably not the best for you.

My only concern is that some parts are a bit repetitive, but everything else is fine, which is why I rate it 4.5 out of 5.

In conclusion, this is still pretty good if you're not familiar with the genre, and you'll love it to bits if you like this sort of stuff! I really think this song has potential, and if the creator does more like this, they'll have lots of potential in this community.

Thanks for reading, even if this review sucked, but I did put my thoughts into it, and I guess reviewing is not entirely my thing.

MysteriousPresence responds:

Thanks for the review and glad you liked it !

/Evening Star\ (Nary OST) /Evening Star\ (Nary OST)

Saw your post on the review forum, and I'm glad! I just heard a great tune! Keep up the good work!

Space Battle Space Battle

Absolutely amazing. A truly inspirational track for my DnB stuff. I walk home from school every day with my headphones plugged in, listening to this amazing album on bandcamp, and this song is the best out of all the songs in this album. Jesse, thanks for making me so happy on the way home from school, in long car journeys, waiting for things and so much more. You're awesome.